Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh Dear

When I left to put Taylor down for a nap, Carter was busy coloring on the floor with his markers and pad of paper. When I returned (like 4 minutes later!) this is what I found....the second picture is right before I gave him a bath... he had even drawn on his tummy and back! When Drew saw it, he said, "Poor kid really does want to grow up to be like me...look...he drew a '2-pack' on his gut."



Here are close ups of his body art!

4 comments:

Raw-b said...

Sweet Tatoos Carter. The ones on your hands make it look like you have stigmata though. Cute kid! Hey Thanks Happy Hilton's for the coolest birthday package ever! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Carter, I love your art work. I hope that you are drawing lots of pictures or your Grandma's. Love You Grandma Rhonda

Melissa H said...

Daniel says "Do you know why he drew on himself mom? Because he knew it was naughty!" Matthew says "Whow! Its big Carter, he's a big boy now. I bet he's going to get in trouble for that!"

Anonymous said...

Watch out! Carter might take after his Barker aunts and uncle.