Do you think the team could...oh,I don't know...borrow Curtis Brown...just for when they're up against Ohio State??? Then we could give him back to the football team. Well...maybe we could borrow him for our game against Florida, as well. April 2, baby. April 2.
Lol...I had them going all the way, too. Fortunately, I didn't put any money on the Cougs...just my good name at the office. Well, at least that was already down the tubes anyway. :)
But I TOLD them to use Curtis Brown! That'll teach 'em for not listening to me.
5 comments:
Do you think the team could...oh,I don't know...borrow Curtis Brown...just for when they're up against Ohio State??? Then we could give him back to the football team. Well...maybe we could borrow him for our game against Florida, as well. April 2, baby. April 2.
I had no idea that you were a football fan... or is that just loyalty talking? (this is lynette)
dude, I have BYU winning it all.
Sorry Drew - hope you didn't bet any money on BYU :-)
Lol...I had them going all the way, too. Fortunately, I didn't put any money on the Cougs...just my good name at the office. Well, at least that was already down the tubes anyway. :)
But I TOLD them to use Curtis Brown! That'll teach 'em for not listening to me.
At least they got to dance, though, right?
Post a Comment