
Yes, yes we all know that Drew is SKINNY. I thought I would share with you why he is skinny... after a long hard day at work Drew will come home and make himself some thing to eat. On this particular day he made himself a bowl of microwave popcorn as well as a delicious crunchy cucumber. ABSOLUTELY no nutritional value in either (well, there is a tiny amount in a cucumber). There you have it!
4 comments:
Hey, I remember the days when D would hide all of his candy in his car. He got his fair share, just not from home! I don't think I've ever seen him eat a cuke! haha
I would argue there's lots of nutritional value in popcorn and cucumbers! I mean, hello, where does popcorn come from? Corn! Both corn and cucumbers are vegetables, right? So all I'm doing is getting my daily helpin' of vegetables. I'm practically vegetarian. Very healthy, indeed! Yep, I'm as strong as an ox! Wanna arm wrestle?
Sure...let me wipe off my finger first...
As Carter would say...that's deegusting
Post a Comment