Last night was another crazy sleepless night! We played musical beds and both Carter and Taylor ended up in my bed at some point, luckily at different times though. I slept on the twin bed in Tay's room too for a couple of hours (she is still our in our walk in closet). I don't sleep any more...it is more like I take a couple of naps during the night.
3 comments:
Musical beds huh...you might as well make a real game out of it as long as you're up anyway! If there's one thing I've learned dealing with sleep issues and kids...whenever you feel like you finally get a routine down and things are going good- it inevitably changes. :)
Oh no, Corinne! I am praying they sleep soon. Musical beds isn't nearly as fun as the name implies!
I truly feel for you....So sorry, C. I hope you get some sleep soon. :(
Post a Comment