I think Carter is enjoying his class. There is a little girl named Zoe that Carter can't seem to leave alone. On the first day of class he tried to kiss her! Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks. For more pictures, go to our class blog. I also started one for my "Stepping into Preschool" 2 year old class.
Community Helper's Week: Police Officers
Also, I was wrong when I previously said it would take Carter a few weeks to figure out how to get started on his bike by himself. We took his training wheels off a week ago yesterday and he definitely has it figured out. He loves his new freedom so much that he only rides his wood bike when his legs are tired from pedaling his big boy bike.
1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment