"Tummy Baby" Hilton was born at home (our second planned home birth) this morning at 3:26 a.m. He weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces, is 21 inches long, and has one big noggin! No wonder I was huge this time around!!! The birth was a lot of hard work but we are all doing great. Our Chunky Monkey is a very sleepy baby but nursing well. Carter and Tay were excited to meet their new brother when they woke up this morning. We are grateful to have 3 happy and healthy kids!
p.s. No name yet.
25 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! He is beautiful and perfect and I can't believe you had such a big baby! ;) When the opportunity arrises I'd love to hear how it all went! Corinne- your pregnancy is over, I know that's worth celebrating about! And your prize is this handsome little addition to your family. What a sweet baby...
Hooray!! Good luck deciding on a name - that's the hardest part for us. Newborns are so great. I bet Carter is thrilled to have another boy in the family.
YAY!!! He looks like a Hilton, that's for sure! So glad he is here and everyone is safe. Corinne, you are amazing for having your home birth and being a birthing champion! I am sure Drew was a huge support to you and the kids are so excited! Love you all and can't wait to meet him!
Congrats, my dear! I hope to hear more about your home birthing experience. Take care!
wow! That is awesome. He is so big and chunky and i love it!! What a sweet angel. Can't wait to find out the name
Congratulations sweet girl! What a cutie "chunky monkey" he is. I think he's looking a little like Tay right now, but you never know. Get some rest. I can't wait to come and see you.
Love Mom
I agree with your mom, Corinne, he looks a lot like Tay to me too! Congratulations, now you can rest assured all the extra weight wasn't just you--he was doing his part obviously. :)
We can't wait to meet him this summer, if you can make it!
Hooray! I was thinking about you this morning wondering if you were doing to have your baby today... the funny thing is that at the time I was thinking that, he was already born :-) Congrats and everything. He's beautiful. I love you all!
Hooray! I've been checking your blog often to see when baby hilton would arrive! And now he's here. I can't wait for the story, the name, and more pictures. :) Congratulations!
Oh, Sam wants me to say that he felt like a moron for calling Drew yesterday. He realized after the fact that you "might" be having a baby...looks like he was probably right!
Yay hooray! Congatulations dear friends! Yay for boys and big babies! I can't wait to hear your story and see more pictures of your adorable little "chunky monkey." Love you all!!
congratulations!!!!! We're so happy for you. Happy babymooning!
Congratulations!!
Hey Corinne!! This is Vanessa Feraci (Toevs now) from CHS- I saw the link to your blog on Alex Young's blog for our reuion page and wanted to say hello and congratulations on baby #3!! You look wonderful and your family is really cute! Best wishes to you!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! Keep up up to date on the name. Happy sleeping:)
Oh, Corinne, he's beautiful! I kinda like chunky monkey for a name. It has a nice ring. I'm happy to hear that you and baby are both doing well. Congratulations.
Congrats Corinne! He is absolutely beautiful! I think it's awesome that you were brave enough to not only go natural, but do it in the environment you're most comfortable with- looking forward to lots more pics!!! :)
Congrats! He's beautiful!
Beautiful baby! You did a great job baking him! I want to have Carter and Taylor over next week after Drew heads back to work. Glad everything went well and everyone's healthy!! Call if you need anything and let us know the name once you decide! :)
Way to go, Corinne! What a beautiful baby and what a great baby story. He just looks perfect. Have fun snuggling him OUTside of your tummy :)
You're simply amazing! I'd love to hear more. I'm so thrilled for you and your family, much congratulations to you all! O wise mother of three!
p.s. he is ceeeute.
Congratulations. You are so brave doing it at home. I need pain killers!!! He is so cute. I can't wait for the name!
Corinne, you go girl! 8 lbs 11 oz is one HEALTHY baby boy! Can't wait to meet him, and to hear all about the birth. Congrats to the whole family on your new addition.
congratulations!! i've been blog stalking you through scott and amy to find out. he's the cutest thing. i can't wait to see more pictures, and see him!
Congratulations, Corinne! We didn't even know you were pregnant! Your "tummy baby" is precious!
Post a Comment