I think my kids are amazing. Even on days when they are oh so naughty and driving me CRAZY, they melt my heart, make me laugh till I want to cry, and help me appreciate all of the many little things that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. These pictures do a great job of reflecting their funny, sweet, happy, some times frustrating, and lovable personalities...

This picture was snapped after Carter was found snorkeling in the sink.

Mommy &
Tay out for a walk with our babies.

"Mom, take a picture of my bum bum!" (now repeat this 10 times)

Ashton is so squishy and sweet!

Oh my Carter, you are growing up in every way.

Mr. Fuzzy
Wuzzy needs a hair cut.
Street kids. No yard necessary.

"Mom, look at me!" (now repeat this 50 times)
3 comments:
Love it! Wow, Carter is such a handsome little boy. Thanks for sharing! Maybe I'll do more than post pictures on my blog one of these days.... :)
I sure miss those cute kids! And you!
Corinne these are awesome! Love them all.
Post a Comment