Ashton is growing and growing. I wish I had a magic potion that would make him stay a baby forever. This past month has been full of changes....he got his second bottom tooth, he learned to sit and crawl, and he got his first hair cut. Ashton has a very sweet
temperament and always has a smile to share.
Carter and Ashton before the cut...

and after wards....he looks just like Carter's baby pictures!!




He can be such a ham!
2 comments:
Oh, no! You cut his hair...I loved his hair. You are right though, he certainly does look like Carter with his hair cut. He is cute no matter how his hair is. I can't wait to come and see all of you.
Love Grandma Rhonda
haha, in that pic with him and carter he looks like tay, then post cut-just like mini carter. he is so darling.
Post a Comment