We are expected to receive up to 20 inches of snow today. Already there are about 10 inches on the ground. Carter has already been out to play and soon Tay and Drew will head out as well to join him. Sledding, shoveling the drive way, throwing snowballs, and drinking hot chocolate are on today's agenda. Carter is so excited...he has been up since 3 a.m. We tried several times to get him to stay in his bed...after a while we gave up. Magic is falling from the sky and he doesn't want to miss any of it. This is suppose to be the biggest storm of the decade. It is beautiful outside and I am crossing my fingers that we have our first white Christmas since living in Virginia.Post Edit: Carter & Tay played hard in our blizzard.
5 comments:
20 inches? That's a TON of snow. I don't mind snow, but I really don't like shoveling :-) Good luck, and have fun!
I hope it stops for us! I was hoping to get out there before Christmas day!! :)
We can't wait to see you in 3 days!
yikes. hope you recently went grocery shopping.
oh and p.s. the wall color in the living room is called gentle rain. it's behr. sorry it took me so long to relay that information to you.
After going over a number of the blog posts on your site, I seriously appreciate your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and tell me what you think. paypal mastercard login
Post a Comment